Just feel like updating

Im currently doing my internship. 3 months done, 3 months left. Couldn't wait any longer. I learn nothing but being a slave. 

Hows life? better but not best, yet. 
New people around me teach me so much. They teach me both, good and bad. It's balance. 

D teach me so much abt life. We never ran out of topic. I don't know until when will we be attach to one another. It has been 5 months and i wonder how is the end of us gonna look like? Siapa akan tinggalkan siapa dulu? 

While on the other hand, H kind of makes my heart flutter whenever he's around me. When mom ask me which guy do i prefer? i answer H. But tbh D somehow know how to treat me, gives attention to me like im someone important. 

I honestly dont know. 

Whatever the love story is, at this moment, i feel like I need to focus on myself more and only. Need to improve myself and be the best version of me and the goods will come after. Aren't them?